Ambaji is holy place blessed with phenomenal natural beauty. Ambaji is home of Maa Ambe it is one of the 51 Shakti Pith all over the world. Ambaji is situated in Banaskanth district of Gujarat. It is in the lap of Aravalli Range of mountain. You can find beautiful green covered mountains all around Ambaji. It is also heaven for Trekking lovers. You can find many sites with waterfalls and rocks to trek.
You can do Ambe Parvat trekking throughout the year in all seasons as per below details:
8:00 - Starting from Ambaji Arts & Commerce college, danta road
8:30 to 1:00 - Trekking to Ambe Parvat
1:00 to 1:30 - Lunch
1:30 to 4:30 - Extra Activities including Games, Story Telling, etc.
4:30 to 5:00 - Experience sharing and Certificate distribution
5:00 - Leave from Home
Who can join this Trekking ?
Minimum age to join this Ambe Parvat trekking is 5 years (child below this age limit must come with guardian) to 75 years. You can Easily book trekking online at BookMyTrack.
How to Reach?
Starting point of this trekking is Ambaji Arts & Commerce college, danta road, Ambaji which is situated around 2 km from Ambaji village. You can get auto rickshaw from Ambaji Village to starting point.
How to Join
You can easily join this program after a short registration on BookMyTrack. After registration you can book trekking online by following easy steps. We accept Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card payment on BookMyTrack for online payments. After successful transaction Admit Card will be generated.
- Flexible Pants/Track
- A Pair of Extra Cloths
- Trekking Shoes (Preferably Water proof, high ankle, Nonskid)
- Good quality Jacket.
Things should kept with you
- Water Bottle
- Umbrella/ Raincoat (Monsoon Season)
- Asana (Cotton Sheet)
- Sun Cap and Woolen Cap
- Sun Glass (Polarized will be best)
- Walking Stick
- Socks- Cotton and woolen 2 pair
- Inner Garments (as per requirement)
- Cotton T-shirts (Full and Half sleeves both)
- Sweater or Woolen Jersey
- Pen and Note Book
- Medicine (As per your personal requirement, which regularly use at home)
- Camera with spare cells (Optional)
- Personal things regularly use at your home
- Do Morning breakfast
- Must bring lunch with you
- Do not take Paked foods or Oily food
- Avoid heavy breakfast and meal
- Always follow instructions from Guide
*IMPORTANT:Please read all the instructions regarding the program carefully before booking the same (including cancellation policy).