Ambaji is Divine place situated in Banaskantha district in the state of Gujarat. Ambaji is blessed with absolutly amazing nature covered by rocks, mountains and greenary. Gabbar Hill is also known as Gabbargadh which is situated at west side of Ambaji village about 4 km away. This is original sitting of Maa Ambe also calleed as a Mahisasur Mardini. This is most amazing Trekking around Ambaji. You can enjoy views of Mountains, Vellys and Streams during this Gabbar Trekking. This is best Trekking near Ambaji.
You can do Gabbar Trekking throught the year in all seasons as per below details:
8:00 - Starting from Gabbar, Ambaji
8:30 to 1:00 - Trekking Behind The Gabbar
1:00 to 1:30 - Lunch
1:30 to 4:30 - Extra Activities inlcuding Games, Story Telling, etc.
4:30 to 5:00 - Experiance sharing and Certificate distribution
5:00 - Leave from Home
Who can join this Trekking ?
Minimum age to join this Gabbar Trekking is 5 yeras (childrean below this age limit must come with guardian) to 75 years. You can Easily book trekking online at BookMyTrack.
How to Reach?
Starting point of this trekking is Gabbar, Ambaji which is situated around 4 km from Ambaji village. You can get auto rickshaw from Ambaji Village to Gabbar.
How to Join
You can easily join this program after a short registration on BookMyTrack. After registration you can book trekking online by following easy steps. We accept Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card payment on BookMyTrack for online payments. After successful transaction Admit Card will be generated.
- Flexible Pants/Track
- A Pair of Extra Cloths
- Trekking Shoes (Preferably Water proof, high ankle, Nonskid)
- Good quality Jacket.
Things should kept with you
- Water Bottle
- Umbrella/ Raincoat (Monsoon Season)
- Asana (Cotton Sheet)
- Sun Cap and Woolen Cap
- Sun Glass (Polarized will be best)
- Walking Stick
- Socks- Cotton and woolen 2 pair
- Inner Garments (as per requirement)
- Cotton T-shirts (Full and Half sleeves both)
- Sweater or Woolen Jersey
- Pen and Note Book
- Medicine (As per your personal requirement, which regularly use at home)
- Camera with spare cells (Optional)
- Personal things regularly use at your home
- Do Morning breakfast
- Must bring lunch with you
- Do not take Paked foods or Oily food
- Avoid heavy breakfast and meal
- Always follow instructions from Guide
*IMPORTANT: Please read all the instructions regarding the programme carefully before booking the same (including cancellation policy).