Sambalpani, is about 10 kms from Ambaji in North Gujarat. There are green slopes and light jungles in and around the place called Sambalpani. Tribal people live here in distanced self-made houses. After around thirty minute walk from the road, beautiful water fall can be seen and enjoyed. This seasonal waterfall is small and safe for having a bath.Cross-country walk from Sambalpani through the farms, trails, slopes and light jungles can bring you to Ambaji-Gabbar in an hour. Sembalpani Trekking is best opetion for one day trekking in Gujarat. It is also perfect choice for one day picnic place in Gujarat.
You can do Sembalpani Trekking throughout the year in all seasons as per below details:
8:00 - Starting from Ambaji Arts & Commerce college, danta road
8:30 to 1:00 - Sembalpani Trekking
1:00 to 1:30 - Lunch
1:30 to 4:30 - Extra Activities including Games, Story Telling, etc.
4:30 to 5:00 - Experience sharing and Certificate distribution
5:00 - Leave from Home
Who can join this Trekking ?
Minimum age to join this Sembalpani Trekking is 5 years (child below this age limit must come with guardian) to 75 years. You can Easily book trekking online at BookMyTrack.
How to Reach?
Starting point of this trekking is Ambaji Arts & Commerce college, danta road, Ambaji which is situated around 2 km from Ambaji village. You can get auto rickshaw from Ambaji Village to starting point.
How to Join
You can easily join this program after a short registration on BookMyTrack. After registration you can book trekking online by following easy steps. We accept Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card payment on BookMyTrack for online payments. After successful transaction Admit Card will be generated.
- Flexible Pants/Track
- A Pair of Extra Cloths
- Trekking Shoes (Preferably Water proof, high ankle, Nonskid)
- Good quality Jacket.
Things should kept with you
- Water Bottle
- Umbrella/ Raincoat (Monsoon Season)
- Asana (Cotton Sheet)
- Sun Cap and Woolen Cap
- Sun Glass (Polarized will be best)
- Walking Stick
- Socks- Cotton and woolen 2 pair
- Inner Garments (as per requirement)
- Cotton T-shirts (Full and Half sleeves both)
- Sweater or Woolen Jersey
- Pen and Note Book
- Medicine (As per your personal requirement, which regularly use at home)
- Camera with spare cells (Optional)
- Personal things regularly use at your home
- Do Morning breakfast
- Must bring lunch with you
- Do not take Paked foods or Oily food
- Avoid heavy breakfast and meal
- Always follow instructions from Guide
*IMPORTANT:Please read all the instructions regarding the program carefully before booking the same (including cancellation policy).